RN & STAFF show details RN & STAFF
Aug 11th, 2016

I have been going there for 5 months I have not yet seen dr. Michael fields I am very upset with staff there they are rude specially the so-called RN. They knew my diagnosis and they never told me it took another doctor to tell me everything that was wrong with me when they already knew but just failed not to tell me. The orange excuse was I'm sorry but sorry for me was not good enough because now it's a result of me having more health problems than I thought I did some of it could have been controlled but was not told that I even had existing problems thanks for the great care.

by Ashley on Sep 2nd, 2015

Doctor Fields is the best doctor. Very patient,caring and listens to you. Great office staff very sweet. I was misdiagnosed for 2 years until the day I went to his office he found what was wrong immediately. I would never use any other doctor.

Poor Surgery Follow-up show details Poor Surgery Follow-up
Jul 9th, 2014

No written post-op instructions. Hurried through follow-up exam without looking at 6 incisions. Told me to resume activity 3 weeks too soon because he thought it was my final visit - obviously didn't look at my chart. Known for his prowess with robotic surgery, but has literally "lost touch" with actual living person.

saved my ovary show details saved my ovary
Mar 15th, 2012

My mom called Dr.Fields when I was in the childrens hospital across from fort sanders medical center dealing with a large mass in my pelvic cavity that had been misdiagnosed as a bladder diverticulum. He agreed to see me and performed surgery the next morning removing a peratubal tumor larger than a grapefruit off of my right fallopian tube and a large amount of inflamitory endometriosis from my pelvic floor that had gone un noticed by my previous gynecologist. He used The da Vinci to do my surgery and I am amazed at the results. he

RN show details RN
Jan 3rd, 2011

His office staff nurse never calls you back to answer guestions

Most caring Doctor show details Most caring Doctor
by D Roldan on Aug 25th, 2010

Dr. Fields is without a doubt the most caring doctor I have been to. I have always felt as though I was the only patient he had for the day. He takes all the time I need to be sure that I am taken care of. He is an excellent and caring doctor.

Overall a Great doctor show details Overall a Great doctor
Jul 8th, 2008

I love Dr. Fields. His waiting times are a little extreme, but they are a very busy office.