Larry M Fields, MD

10810 Parkside Dr
Ste 306
Knoxville, TN 37934
865-218-6230
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Poor Surgery Follow-up  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2014

No written post-op instructions. Hurried through follow-up exam without looking at 6 incisions. Told me to resume activity 3 weeks too soon because he thought it was my final visit - obviously didn't look at my chart. Known for his prowess with robotic surgery, but has literally "lost touch" with actual living person.

|  saved my ovary  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

My mom called Dr.Fields when I was in the childrens hospital across from fort sanders medical center dealing with a large mass in my pelvic cavity that had been misdiagnosed as a bladder diverticulum. He agreed to see me and performed surgery the next morning removing a peratubal tumor larger than a grapefruit off of my right fallopian tube and a large amount of inflamitory endometriosis from my pelvic floor that had gone un noticed by my previous gynecologist. He used The da Vinci to do my surgery and I am amazed at the results. he

|  RN  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

His office staff nurse never calls you back to answer guestions

|  Most caring Doctor  |  show details
by D Roldan on Aug 25th, 2010

Dr. Fields is without a doubt the most caring doctor I have been to. I have always felt as though I was the only patient he had for the day. He takes all the time I need to be sure that I am taken care of. He is an excellent and caring doctor.

|  Overall a Great doctor  |  show details
Jul 8th, 2008

I love Dr. Fields. His waiting times are a little extreme, but they are a very busy office.