A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Wong, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Wong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Manyven Wong MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Wong practice?
- Dr. Larry Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Wong practices Anesthesiology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Anesthesiologists.