Dr. Larry Mabine MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 8th, 2016
Patient
Dr Mabine has helped me extremely!

October 19th, 2015
Excellent care. Seems more concerned than most doctors. The injections gave me worked very well. What a relief.

May 27th, 2015
Dr. Mabine is very professional and a wonderful Doctor. I can't say enough good things about this him or his practice. I would recommend Dr. Mabine to anyone that is searching for treatment.

March 31st, 2014
Great Listener
Dr Mabine was VERY nice! He actually sat with me for over a half hour going over all my concerns and not only did he listen about my pain, but he listened and cared about my heart issues too. He is the first DR to ever sit with me and talk about my anxiety and fears and concerns around my pain. He didn't treat me like a "pill seeker" like most pain Doctors's do out there. He knew an saw I was in REAL pain and treated me with respect and care. I am so glad I found him and know that I can go and talk to him about any concerns around my pain. I wish he was a regular physician, I would choose him as my PCP in a second. Thank you DR Mabine for making my first appointment at ease.

September 22nd, 2012
Excellent doctor!!
I had my first appointment with Dr. Mabine yesterday, and I am so happy that I chose him for a doctor! He spent a lot of time listening to me and understanding my condition! He is such a smart and caring doctor! Dr. Mabine is not only the kindest doctor I've ever had, but probably the kindest man I've ever met! I can't say enough to express what a great doctor and staff are at Woodstock Pain Solutions!

September 23rd, 2010
Dr. Mabine is my favorite!
I truly value a physician who takes the time to evaluate and provide quality care. Dr. Mabine is extremely bright and is always willing to help me understand my diagnosis and concerns. I appreciate his willingness to go the extra mile and his upmost ability to treat his patients as though they are family.

January 30th, 2009
Where'd you go Dr. Mabine.?
Great,compassionate physician- I at least want say good bye STAFF nice except owner *a guy (arrogant) and unfriendly.