A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lawrence MacCree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lawrence MacCree is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. MacCree graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. MacCree has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
- Mercy Medical Center West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lawrence Patrick MacCree DO is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lawrence P. MacCree practice?
- Dr. Lawrence MacCree has 1 office location.
Dr. Lawrence MacCree practices Neurological Surgery near Oak Ridge, TN.
See Oak Ridge Surgeons.