A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Mahoney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Mahoney, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Body Weight
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Mahoney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahoney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Medical Plans - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan