A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Mahoney is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahoney
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mahoney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Mahoney, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Body Weight
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Mahoney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry T Mahoney MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry T. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. Larry Mahoney has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Mahoney practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Iowa City, IA.
See Iowa City Pediatricians and Iowa City Pediatric Specialists.