A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Mahoney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Mahoney is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Mahoney, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Body Weight
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahoney graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Mahoney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Thomas Mahoney MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry T. Mahoney practice?
- Dr. Larry Mahoney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Mahoney practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Davenport Pediatricians and Davenport Pediatric Specialists.