Dr. Larry Manney Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Larry Manney?

Amazing, Attentive, Down to Earth, Caring, Quality Doctor who always puts his patients first!

Posted on March 18th, 2017

My 4 girl's saw Dr Manney for years until we moved out of state. He had their asthma & allergies quickly diagnosed and managed so well that they were able to be active and even playing sports like every other child without missing a beat. He made myself and my girl's feel comfortable and sincerely listened to any concerns we had. We HIGHLY recommend him.

L. Manny, a pediatrician with Wholistic approach to care.

Posted on October 4th, 2015

Dr Manny is so awsome! He has been my son's Doctor for 12 years now. His cares for his patients is from within. He is very passionate about the kids under his care and would go to any length to keep them healthy. He follows up after visits to make sure your child is doing well and oh my goodness! His bed side manners with his patients is awsom! My son loves his Dr. Manny so much so, that we moved out of MN for two years and he couldn't see the empathy of Dr. Manny in his other pediatrician. When we got back to MN, he was very glad to visit with Doctor Manny once again. For sure, Doctor Manny was on course with his Wholistic approach once again! Parents, if you desire a pediatrician with a heart and mind for your kids, Doctor L. Manny is your answer.

Posted on June 20th, 2014

Dr. Manney is the best there is amongst pediatric around in the US. I say in the US because I my son and I lived in five different states in the US and yet have not come to find a pediatrician as Dr. Manney! Very caring, good follow through and follow up care. He provides Wholistic care and service. We missed him, but have come to appreciate him so much. My son is in good health because of his timely medical intervention!

Highly Recommended

Posted on November 20th, 2013

We have seen Dr. Manney for 6 months with our first-born son, and met with him once before our son was born. Dr. Manney is thorough, patient, and has an incredible bedside manner (especially important for new parents!) He lets you have all the time in the world you need to talk about your questions and never makes you feel like you're stupid for asking. Our longest wait time has only been about 10 minutes, but I think that's pretty common with any doctor. I'd rather have one that takes the time I need when he's with me, even if it means I have to wait an extra 10 minutes. We're so happy we found Dr. Manney!

hands down the best

Posted on November 19th, 2013

We have seen Dr. Manney for almost five years. Both of my kids love him and look forward to visits. We have had health issues in the past that were diagnosed early on and accurately. He is extremely thorough. We drive across town to get to his clinic because he is worth it. We've been to other Pediatricians and I am confident in saying he is the best, hands down. I've never had a problem with long wait times.

Posted on September 1st, 2012

Although there can be a wait, it has been well worth the time to have a doctor who takes the time necessary to truely CARE for their patients vs pushing through like a cattle drive. Can't imagine anyone else caring for my kids (and either can my kids-they trust him and love that he knows them as people vs just another 'patient'

Posted on February 21st, 2011

We waited for an 45 mins while he talked with the office staff. When we left he thought that he wasn't that late and didn't offer an apolgy.We are moving our whole family to a different practice.

Posted on April 8th, 2017