A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Marcus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Marcus, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Marcus has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Michael Marcus MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Larry Marcus has 5 office locations.
Dr. Larry Marcus practices Otolaryngology near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, CT and Middletown, CT.
See New Haven Otolaryngologists.