Dr. Larry Marianella MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Santa Rosa, CA

August 2nd, 2016
MELANIE IS RUDE
The lady who answers the phone, Melanie, is a horribly rude person. She is very short tempered and seems constantly irritated, even when I ask a question very carefully - she snaps at me! I can almost hear her rolling her eyes. Often times, I avoid calling this office because of her. Find a new job if you're so miserable.

August 3rd, 2015
our visit to the office was very good.

February 25th, 2015
I think Dr. Marianella is thee best Doctor in AL of the Bay Area. North and South. I wouldn't trust anyone with my health like I do with him. He is thee best!

April 19th, 2014
Rude and very stubborn Dr.
I have been taking my elderly mother to see Dr. Marianella for the last few years and we have generally been treated well up except on one occassion he accused my elderly mother of being depressed for coming in for a minor ache. He proceded to prescribe an anti depresent and told him to take up a new hobby. His tone and posture was very hostile. I have never ever felt so disrespected in my entire life. He is an unprofessional, arrogant and stubborn man and im glad we found a new dr to go to.

August 16th, 2011
A compationate and intelligent doctor.
He cares so much for his patients and is very informative and does not talk down to me, while explaining everything.Dr. Marianella is very thorough and makes sure all your needs are met He is very easy going and accessable, his office can be reached 24 hrs a day!!!

March 15th, 2010
A Poor diagnostician
Mr. Marianella is a very reactive individual which naturally will place his patients in grave danger. He will react once a medical scenario has fully unfolded which can mean disaster for his patients. I was limited by my medical insurance otherwise I would have switched long ago. In general, he is not a good listener, a poor diagnostician, and an unusually stubborn person. Can you see the disastrous scenario in this discription? Mr. Marianella certainly can't or won't until it's too late.