A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Marroy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Marroy, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marroy graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Marroy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry James Marroy MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry J. Marroy practice?
- Dr. Larry Marroy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Marroy practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.