Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
Feb 2nd, 2015

The office staff couldn't care less about me. It doesn't matter if the doctor is the best in town when you are disrespected, ignored and treated rudely. Found a new doctor.

The Best General Practitioners in San Diego show details The Best General Practitioners in San Diego
by KW on Mar 19th, 2013

Dr. Mendoza & Dr. Marshall are wonderful. They always ask abundant amount of questions and stay on top of new technology and medications. My appointment are on time and I'm never left waiting in a room too long. The nurses and staff are always very professional and accommodating ( like using a butterfly needle for us chickens patients) You can always try calling at 8am and see if they can fit you in.I had to wait 20 mins once in the past 20yrs.They know me and my family and always treat us with excellent care.Never have had a misdiagnose.After we discuss why I'm there, the Doctors alway ask if there is anything else I would like to discuss. Will continue to go this Doctors office as long as I live here.

Better this time show details Better this time
by H.H. on Feb 23rd, 2011

I thought it only fair to review again. I went again to Dr. Marshall as I really like him and my issues had been with front office staff. To re review I'd like to say the office staff is still lacking in compassion but now there is at least one there that is very nice so the good thing is I can ask for her. Dr. Marshall is actually worth sorting through a poor front desk so wanted to make this clear in my new review. He is a great Doc. His staff up front is still rather uncaring but at least now there is one we can deal with who is great. Thanks to her for being kind.

The Doctor show details The Doctor
by Anon on Oct 4th, 2010

Part of a great Doc is his staff. This staff is not great, sometimes you get a good person but many times you get someone lacking in warmth. Doc himself is WONDERFUL though so if you can tolerate sometimes rudeness or a staff member giving you diagnosis instead of doc then this is a good place.

Best Doc. in Town show details Best Doc. in Town
by Lynneski on May 28th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Looking for an excellent local doctor? Dr. Larry J. Marshall is an amazing doctor! He has been in Lakeside for over 20 years. He also has an outstanding medical staff to match.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Rushed show details Rushed
by Citysearch User on Sep 7th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

I visited this clinic once or twice when I first moved to the area and was looking for a family doctor. I wasn`t impressed, as the staff see...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com