A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Marti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Marti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marti
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Marti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marti graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Marti has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry B Marti MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry B. Marti practice?
- Dr. Larry Marti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larry Marti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rolla, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Rolla Surgeons.