Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Mastrogianakis
Dr. Larry Mastrogianakis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with other offices in Jacksonville, FL and Tallahassee, FL (and 1 other location). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Mastrogianakis is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center - Beaches, Orange Park Medical Center and Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. Dr. Mastrogianakis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Mastrogianakis has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Larry Mastrogianakis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Hary Katz
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy, Allergy and Immunology
Jacksonville, FL 0.29 mi18
Dr. Clifford Spohr
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Jacksonville, FL 1.16 mi45
Dr. Annabelle Matias
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Jacksonville, FL 1.19 mi18