A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry McCullough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry McCullough is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McCullough graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. McCullough has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Inc./Towanda
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry McCullough MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Larry McCullough practice?
- Dr. Larry McCullough has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry McCullough practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Towanda, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Towanda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.