A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry McCullough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry McCullough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McCullough graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCullough has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Inc./Towanda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Lorenzo McCullough MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Larry L. McCullough practice?
- Dr. Larry McCullough has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larry McCullough practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Towanda, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Levittown, PA and Leawood, KS.
See Towanda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.