A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry McDonald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDonald
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDonald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry McDonald, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. McDonald has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Vail McDonald MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Larry V. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Larry McDonald has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry McDonald practices Pediatrics and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Prairie Village, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Concordia, KS.
See Prairie Village Pediatricians and Prairie Village Psychiatrists.