A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry McDonald is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry McDonald, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. McDonald has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Vail McDonald MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Larry V. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Larry McDonald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry McDonald practices Pediatrics and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Prairie Village, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Prairie Village Pediatricians and Prairie Village Psychiatrists.