A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Medders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Medders is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Medders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Medders graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Medders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Medders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry L. Medders practice?
Dr. Larry Medders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Winterville, GA.
See Athens Orthopedic Surgeons.