A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Medders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Medders is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Medders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Medders graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Medders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- Athens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Lamar Medders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry L. Medders practice?
- Dr. Larry Medders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Medders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Athens, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Winterville, GA.
See Athens Orthopedic Surgeons.