A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Melton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Melton, FACP, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melton graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Melton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Benton Melton FACP, MD, and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Larry B. Melton practice?
- Dr. Larry Melton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Melton practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.