A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Merkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Merkle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Merkle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Growth Disorders
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Merkle graduated from Universitaet Heidelberg. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Merkle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Nathan Merkle MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry N. Merkle practice?
- Dr. Larry Merkle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Merkle practices Internal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Internists.