Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Merkle
Dr. Larry Merkle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA, with other offices in Trexlertown, PA and Allentown, PA (and 1 other location). He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Merkle is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital, Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg and Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown. Dr. Merkle has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Merkle has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Larry Merkle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.
Psychiatry, Legal Medicine, Clinical Psychology, Internal Medicine
Dr. Gregg Tuttle
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Allentown, PA 0.27 mi27
Dr. Daniel Ray
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Allentown, PA 0.31 mi29