A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Mikul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Mikul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Mikul, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikul graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Mikul has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
- Baptist Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Stephen Mikul MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry S. Mikul practice?
- Dr. Larry Mikul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Mikul practices Internal Medicine near Jemison, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Pelham, AL.
See Jemison Internists.