A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Moffett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Moffett, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Moffett graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moffett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Health System Oregon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry L Moffett DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry L. Moffett practice?
- Dr. Larry Moffett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Moffett practices Family Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR.
See Clackamas Primary Care Doctors.