Dr. Larry Moffett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Moffett?

March 20th, 2012

Excellent compassionate doctor who listens!

My visit with Dr. Moffett was very satisfying. His staff were all quite couteous caring and attentive, I was seen at my appointment time. Dr. Moffett listened carefully to what I had to discuss, explained his diagnosis fully and involved me in the decision making process.Overall I was really pleased and would send my family members to see him.

January 20th, 2012

Dr Moffett didn't listen to what I was telling him during my visit. He only wanted to prescibe me medication which I told him I have tried before and it didn't work. Then he suggested a refferal to a different doctor which I accepted. I was later solicited by the refferal trying to get my business. And when I called back and talked to Dr Moffetts assistant she told me that was normal practice for refferal's and got argumentitive with me. I ask to speek with Dr Moffett and she told me that the Dr doesn't speak with his paitants. The Dr also ran other test on me which all came back fine but my condition still exists and when I asked his assistant what is the next step she had no answer for me and told me she would get back to me and I have never heard back. Extreme fail on the behalf of Dr Moffett and his staff. It must be nice not having to worry about customer service.

June 14th, 2017