A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Moorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Moorman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Moorman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Moorman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tift Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Russell Moorman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Moorman practice?
- Dr. Larry Moorman has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Moorman practices Ophthalmology near Tifton, GA.
See Tifton Ophthalmologists.