A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Moorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Moorman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moorman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Moorman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Moorman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Moorman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tift Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Russell Moorman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Moorman practice?
- Dr. Larry Moorman has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Moorman practices Ophthalmology near Tifton, GA.
See Tifton Ophthalmologists.