Internist, Rheumatologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
healthcare? show details healthcare?
Feb 22nd, 2016

Hace seen him twice, both visits probably total time spent w me 10minutes! Even my son asked "is he coming back?" A long drive, no assessment! Left the room both times without asking history, the second time with "good news and bad, but after the good, left room after finally taking my previous labs to copy, and never returned for bad news!!!? Seems punctuality for each patient is more important than spending time with them. A 2hr drive, questions not answered, an assistant had to call me days later w one answer! I have been passed off to specialist after specialist! I realize he's busy, but I am a patient!! Have been sick for over a year! It's wrong to be more concerned about how quickly you can get to all your patients, and never even perform an assessment! As a former nurse I am so disappointed! And that 2 hr drive home from second appt he left before the bad news, I cried the whole way home! I felt because I take pain meds and have been shuffled around so much there was clearly that "stigma" and his labs were all he wanted to "diagnose" healthcare has become a joke! I was taught as a nurse to treat all patients like they were your mom, dad, sister, etc. Maybe that, rather than the current mess would prevent this assembly line type healthcare?

Dec 19th, 2014

He is my arthritis doctor, and later became the doctor handling my new autoimmune disorder. I was so grateful to have a doctor I already knew when I became really sick and he already knew me. He is very kind , and has an underlying sense of humor that I find so comforting.