A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Smith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Nelson Smith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Larry N. Smith practice?
- Dr. Larry Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Smith practices Otolaryngology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Otolaryngologists.