A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Smith, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Nelson Smith MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Larry N. Smith practice?
- Dr. Larry Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Smith practices Otolaryngology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Otolaryngologists.