A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Nestor is Excellent. Dr. Nestor has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Nestor, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nestor graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nestor has 61 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center - Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nestor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Larry Nestor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry Nestor practice?
Dr. Larry Nestor practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near West Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Signal Hill, CA.
See West Covina Pediatricians, West Covina Pediatric Specialists, and West Covina Cardiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loren Nestor, Dr. Lawrence Nestor, Dr. Lorenzo Nestor, Dr. Laurence Nestor