inactive

Larry Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

December 18th, 2015
I have my life back
i just want to say that Dr Nyugen is a very kind and caring dr..I have rheumatoid arthritis and I have not been able to walk without pain for many years..after he has done surgery on both feet he has given me my life back..I can now walk with no pain..thank you again Dr Nyugen..and the staff is also great...
Doctor's Response

Dear Debbie, Thank you for the 5 stars and your awesome review! My staff and I are happy we were able to help relieve your pain. Sincerely, Dr. Larry Nguyen

October 19th, 2015
Great doctor and staff.

Dear Merry, We appreciate your comment. Thanks! Sincerely, Dr. Larry Nguyen

September 18th, 2015
He's the best surgeon in Arkansas. Extremely bright mind and a good person.

September 16th, 2015
Not a good place.
The woman who takes the labs is extremely rude.
Doctor's Response

Dear Vitals Guest, I am disappointed to hear that you had a less than positive experience. Our patients are important to us and we want everyone to be treated with the utmost courtesy and respect. I also noted that we scored low on promptness, and on the amount of time I spent in consultation with you. If you'd like to discuss this further, please respond with your name and phone number and we will follow up with you. Thank you for your feedback. Sincerely, Dr. Larry Nguyen

March 12th, 2015
I went to this doctor for my wrist, but he sent me to another doctor for my wrist. Why did he even see me in the first place and send me to another orthopedic. I did not get an answer and was very dissatisfied.

April 21st, 2011
I am so THANKFUL for Dr. Nguyen!! I had been put through more than any person should with another group 2 surgeries, several steroid injections,cast which one was way to tight and I had to go to my PCP to have him cut it up the sides as no one from the offices would return my call, Therapy, and more. My PCP referred me to Dr. Nguyen and he took his time explaining what he saw wrong and waited for all my records before making a decision. He then sat down with me and told me what he could do and the amount that I could expect to regain on my ankle & foot. I knew going in to surgery that I would never get a full recovery & relief of pain, but I'm regaining more than I hoped for. I would recommend him to anyone & have. His staff are all so helpful and caring. I just can't say enough about this Surgeon & his staff. They are the best thing that ever happened to me!!

March 29th, 2011
Awesome
I have been through the ringer with Doctor's doing my knee's, and was referred to this Doctor. He did the first surgery on my left achilles tendon, and I have been very happy with his work. Also, his staff are great. He has a wonderful caring attitude, he doesn't rush into surgery using it as a last resort. Can't thank him and his staff enough for the work on my heel. Fixing to go thru with another surgery from him to fix a knee replacement I had a year ago that has went south on me. Looking forward to it. Thanks for the great work.