A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Nibbelink, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent. Dr. Nibbelink has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Nibbelink, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nibbelink graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nibbelink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Providence Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nibbelink accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Larry Nibbelink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry W. Nibbelink practice?
Dr. Larry Nibbelink practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, KS and Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Loren Nibbelink, Dr. Lawrence Nibbelink, Dr. Lorenzo Nibbelink, Dr. Laurence Nibbelink