A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Nibbelink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Nibbelink, Obstetrics & Gynecology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Nibbelink, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nibbelink graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nibbelink has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Providence Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry W Nibbelink MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Larry W. Nibbelink practice?
- Dr. Larry Nibbelink has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Nibbelink practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lansing, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS.
See Lansing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.