A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Harper is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Harper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Harper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Alamance Reg Med Ctr, Burlington, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Olen Harper MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry O. Harper practice?
- Dr. Larry Harper has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Harper practices Internal Medicine near Burlington, NC.
See Burlington Internists.