Learn more about Dr. Larry Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Harper is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Harper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Harper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
- Alamance Reg Med Ctr, Burlington, Nc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 15 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry O. Harper practice?
Dr. Larry Harper practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Endocrinology and Metabolism, and Diagnostic Radiology near Burlington, NC.
See Burlington Internists, Burlington Endocrinologists, and Burlington Radiologists.