A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Olsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olsen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Olsen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- Bone and Joint Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Todd Olsen DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry T. Olsen practice?
- Dr. Larry Olsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Olsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Orthopedic Surgeons.