A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Olsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olsen
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Olsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Olsen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- Bone and Joint Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Todd Olsen DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry T. Olsen practice?
- Dr. Larry Olsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Olsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.