Larry Orrick Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 22nd, 2016

Negligence

Dr. Orrick slept while I was in labor and had a high risk pregnancy. My baby almost died and has long term effects due to his negligence. He disappeared afterwards and moved to Colorado. I tried to meet with him several times and he was "unavailable" and then left the state. I can forgive and understand that we all make mistakes. The fact he wouldn't face me shows his character. A sincere apology and honesty would have been the right thing to do.

November 8th, 2016