A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Alexander, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry P Alexander MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Larry P. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Larry Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Alexander practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.