A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Alexander, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Larry Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry P. Alexander practice?
Dr. Larry Alexander practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX and Houston, TX.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Laurence Alexander, Dr. Lawrence Alexander, Dr. Loren Alexander, Dr. Lorenzo Alexander