A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Alexander is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Alexander, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry P Alexander MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Larry P. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Larry Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Alexander practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.