Learn more about Dr. Larry Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Alexander is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Alexander, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry P Alexander MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Larry P. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Larry Alexander has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Alexander practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, TX.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.