A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Alexander is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Alexander, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry P Alexander MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Larry P. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Larry Alexander has 7 office locations.
Dr. Larry Alexander practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX and League City, TX.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.