Learn more about Dr. Larry Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Roberts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Roberts, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Roberts MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Roberts practice?
- Dr. Larry Roberts has 9 office locations.
Dr. Larry Roberts practices Urology near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Islandia, NY.
See New Rochelle Urologists.