A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Roberts, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry Roberts practice?
Dr. Larry Roberts practices Urology near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY and West Nyack, NY.
See New Rochelle Urologists.