A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Roberts, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Roberts MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Roberts practice?
- Dr. Larry Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Roberts practices Urology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Urologists.