Urologist

3.0

Valued member of my medical team! show details Valued member of my medical team!
by FF on Jan 18th, 2013

As someone who unfortunately suffers from several serious chronic medical issues, I am treated by a number of physicians. Dr. Roberts was highly recommended to me by my primary care provider. I must say that I am extremely pleased with his care. He is a brilliant diagnostician, and an extremely caring individual. He has become an important and much appreciated member of my excellent medical team.

Concerned and Effective Doctor show details Concerned and Effective Doctor
May 18th, 2011

After another doctor recommended surgery, Dr. Roberts suggested another solution to my seriously enlarged prostate problem. Dr. Roberts' treatment has been effective and helped me get back to normal life. He listens to my questions and shows real concern for my well being. I certainly recommend Larry Roberts without hesitation.

Oct 19th, 2009

This man is sooo rude! No bed side manner! He just gives you prescriptions and doesn't have much of a clue to what the problem really is. I have found a great new urologist who knows how to diagnose a problem.