A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Pack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Pack, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pack
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pack Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pack graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pack has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Pack MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry Pack practice?
- Dr. Larry Pack has 7 office locations.
Dr. Larry Pack practices Surgery near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MI and Flint, MI.
See Lapeer Surgeons.