A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Pack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Pack, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Pack graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry Pack practice?
Dr. Larry Pack practices Surgery near Lapeer, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, MI and Fenton, MI.
See Lapeer Surgeons.