A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Parker, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Parker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Parker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
- Angleton-Danbury Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry K. Parker practice?
Dr. Larry Parker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Angleton, TX.
See Angleton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.