A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Parker, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Parker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Parker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Angleton-Danbury General Hospital
- Angleton-Danbury Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Keith Parker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Larry K. Parker practice?
- Dr. Larry Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Parker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Angleton, TX.
See Angleton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.