A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Pearson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Pearson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Charles Pearson MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Larry C. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Larry Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Pearson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brookfield, WI.
See Brookfield Internists and Brookfield Rheumatologists.