A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Pearson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Pearson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearson
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Pearson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Pearson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearson graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pearson has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Charles Pearson MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Larry C. Pearson practice?
- Dr. Larry Pearson has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Pearson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brookfield, WI.
See Brookfield Internists and Brookfield Rheumatologists.