inactive

Larry R Pedegana MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8
  • 3 reviews

February 4th, 2010
Dissapointing
Called me to reschedule my surgery only two days before after I waited for two months to get it done. Ended up only cleaning some tissues out of left knee and after getting a second opinion, I realized that he missed a lateral meniscus tear and a partial ACL tear. Don't go too him, he is absolutely horrible.

November 19th, 2009
I just heard that Dr Larry Pedegana has retired. In my opinion he was the best surgeon in his working days. He took pride in what he did and he was the most compassionate doctor I have ever met! He will be missed in the medical field!

March 6th, 2009
My family's experience
Dr. Pedegana has repaired shoulder injuries on both my son, (a professional baseball pitcher), and years later on myself after a motorcycle crash.We are both very satisfied with his treatment of our different injuries and have no hesitation recommending him.