A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Perich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Perich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Perich graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Perich has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Perich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry M. Perich practice?
Dr. Larry Perich practices Ophthalmology near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal River, FL and Tampa, FL.
See New Port Richey Ophthalmologists.