Learn more about Dr. Larry Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Perry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Perry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Perry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scott County Hospital
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Perry MD is a male General Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Larry Perry practice?
- Dr. Larry Perry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Perry practices General Practice near Salisbury, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Oneida, TN.
See Salisbury Primary Care Doctors.