A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Perry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Perry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perry
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Perry graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Perry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scott County Hospital
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Perry MD is a male General Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Larry Perry practice?
- Dr. Larry Perry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Larry Perry practices General Practice near Salisbury, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Oneida, TN.
See Salisbury Primary Care Doctors.