A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Peterson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Peterson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Len Peterson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Larry L. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Larry Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Peterson practices Dermatology near Lake Oswego, OR.
See Lake Oswego Dermatologists.