A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Plosker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plosker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plosker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Plosker, DO is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Plosker graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Plosker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Plosker DO is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Plosker practice?
- Dr. Larry Plosker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larry Plosker practices Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Yuma, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.