A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Plosker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Plosker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Plosker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Plosker, DO is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Plosker graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Plosker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Plosker DO is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Larry Plosker practice?
- Dr. Larry Plosker has 4 office locations.
Dr. Larry Plosker practices Radiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ and Yuma, AZ.
See Phoenix Radiologists.