Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always made to feel so at ease and comfortable. All questions answered and explanations given. Very thorough.

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always very personal and friendly. Addresses ALL concerns. I have been going to Larry Plundo for over 30 years and couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Oct 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larry always LISTENS to my concerns, takes the time to discuss any issues, and TOGETHER we agree on a medical action plan. This is what I love about him. Also, his nurses and office staff are wonderful. I always feel comfortable when I go there.

Oct 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Plundo and staff are the most caring group that I have ever met in the Medical field I would recommend them to anyone who has a medical need.

Oct 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

the best provider in western penna...bar none. larry plundo has managed my healthcare since he and his twin opened their practice .there are no words to suficiently thank them . they are the best!

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a 6 month review of my blood work. Dr. Plundo explained the ratings of each category ~ advising me of health changes that needed to be made. My medication was discussed. Overall, my visit was a positive one as I respect Dr.Plundo's expertise.

Sep 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Larry Plundo is an astute diagnostician and caring individual. He has addressed all my health issues to my satisfaction and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a physician they can put their total trust in to manage their healthcare.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larry Plundo is a very knowledgable, wonderful, caring doctor.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larry is great. He is thorough and he takes the time needed to review meds and explain my lab test results. Best of all he takes the time to listen.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larry Plundo is an excellent doctor who takes the time to addresses the patient's concerns and medical issues. I have been a patient of his for many, many years and have always had my medical issues resolved by Dr. Plundo.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had an appointment for my yearly check-up. Dr. Plundo addressed all my concerns, spent time with me and ordered the tests that I needed. I had my knee injected and the procedure was very painless and helped my pain. Thank you Dr. L Plundo

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, a fantastic visit. Dr. Plundo is extremely knowledgeable, personable, knows my history and communicates with clarity.

Sep 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Plundo is very thorough with his history taking and exam. He makes sure all immunization are up to date and screening exams are being scheduled. I am pleased that he is an advocate for preventative health

super family doctor!!!!

Sep 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Doctor Larry Plundo for many years. He's wonderful. He really takes time with me and explains everything. I feel he really cares about his patients.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Larry Plundo has been my doctor for about 25 years. He is always straight forward and gets to the point about my health and the future of my health.

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor is caring and professional. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larry always shows great concern for any problem I may have as he did on this last visit.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone from the nurse at the window that greets you to the person at the end of the visit who schedules your next appointment is prompt and courteous. Anytime I have a question, it is answered with an understandable explanation. Excellent service!

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent communication and concerns with issues.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My visit was for an annual physical and as usual everything was handled very professionally.

Aug 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very good as always

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larry Plundo is a patient's dream!! He is professional, knowledgeable, and compassionate. His demeanor with you makes you feel secure and not afraid to ask him anything that may be bothering you. He is conservative and looks for the best for you..

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent as always. Wont go anywhere else!

Jul 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everything was fine as usual!

Jul 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great

Jul 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My doctor is wonderful, I have been going to him for many years and I trust and respect him.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Plundo always listens to and addresses my concerns. He spends as much time with me as I need, and I never feel he is in a hurry to end my visit.

Jul 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have doctored with Dr. Larry Plundo for more than 30 years. My recent visit with him was like the many others. He carefully listened to my concerns and issues. He then developed a plan of action with different options. It was fantastic!!!

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Checkup was very through and informative. Doctor explained results on all requied bloodwork that was done prior to checkup and spoke to me about a hospital visit prior to my checkup.

Jul 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was amazed at the organization that was exhibited by all the office personnel. Everything was done efficiently and professionally.

Jul 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I WOULDN'T GO TO ANY OTHER DR. HE PUTS UP A LOT WITH ME BUT HE STILL IS CONCERNED WITH MY HEALTH. THANKS DOC.

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The receptionist was so friendly, she made me feel very welcome. The other staff was so kind and informative. Dr. Larry Plundo was his usual wonderful, kind and caring doctor. Always there with the information I need and a listening ear. He encouraged.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thanks for everything you do for Joyce and Chuck Lucas.

Jun 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

DR. LARRY is still the BEST!!!!

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Plundo always takes time to address your concerns and explain why he is recommending medications or procedures.

Jun 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been with Dr Plundo since the early 80's. He is fabulous. all my family see him and Loves him.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor always has pertinent solutions and fully answers all questions.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Addressed all my needs and I am thankful.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

No problems with this visit.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He has always addressed my problems logically & empatheticly

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larry Plundo is a wonderful doctor...he's down to earth, makes you feel comfortable, speaks in layman's terms...and he shows concern. I can't say enough good things about him.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Plundo was thorough, listened to and inquired further into my concerns, and took time to explain things so I understood them.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

my visit with Dr. Larry is always great, have went to since they started. Great doctors and staff

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

A very thorough and complete yearly physical exam. I am fortunate to have a Physician and medical practice I can count on for my nealth needs.

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

very caring and professional

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Efficient - Always takes time to listen to my concerns and recommends realistic treatment options, excellent diagnostician, great bedside manner

Apr 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larry is always attentive, listens to my concerns, and addresses them immediately. He is absolutely wonderful with my 94 year old mother. I couldn't ask for a more caring, professional health care provider. Thank you, Dr. Larry

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor. Always takes time and answers all questions and concerns. Very professional along with great bedside manner that totally puts you at ease in all situations.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Larry is the epitome of what one would like to have in a doctor of medicine. In addition to the obvious, i.e., knowledge and expert ability to apply it, he has the personality that makes a professional visit a pleasant social one as well.

Apr 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

well prepared and very professional

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always a very professional and friendly visit with Dr. Larry, as well as his staff. Thank you.

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

complete satisfaction with office staff and visit with Larry.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My appointment was very good, as usual.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larry Plundo is an outstanding doctor. He truly cares about his patients. My visit was so warm and welcoming. He is so friendly and easy to talk to. I have been a patient there for over 25 years. The staff is also personable and professional.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Plundo is a very caring and concerned doctor.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larry has been my physician for over 30 years - that in itself should tell you what a satisfied customer I am!

Mar 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent, very thorough and easily understood.

Feb 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larry is always ready to listen to any concerns I may have and talk them out with me. He has taken very good care of me over the years.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a Patient of Dr. Plundo since he went into practice. I have always been well taken care of.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Larry Plundo has been my doctor for 25 years. Yesterday I had a yearly check-up as He was very thorough, very patient and I never felt rushed. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always, Dr. Larry was quite interested, thorough and willing to resolve my medical issues. He took ample time with me.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larry does an excellent job. Have been a patient for years and have always felt that he addresses my concerns.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional. Always looking out for patients best interest. Made my concerns his top priority at time of consultation Thank you.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been treated by Plundo Medical since it was just Larry, his brother and a secretary. Ain't gonna change now. Don't wanna change now. They've never given me any reason to even want to!

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Addressed all my medical needs

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Larry is always thorough, professional and explains things in an understandable way. Always pleasant, caring and understanding.

Jan 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always listens to patient concerns.

Jan 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough and always pleasant. I always feel better when I leave.