A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Pollack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Pollack, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Pollack, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollack graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pollack has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Pollack MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry Pollack practice?
- Dr. Larry Pollack has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Pollack practices Plastic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Plastic Surgeons.