A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Potts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Potts, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Potts graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Potts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry R Potts MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Potts practice?
- Dr. Larry Potts has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Potts practices Emergency Medicine near Upland, CA.
See Upland Emergency Physicians.