Learn more about Dr. Larry Pyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Pyle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pyle
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Pyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Pyle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pyle graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Pyle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry R Pyle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Pyle practice?
- Dr. Larry Pyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Pyle practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.