Learn more about Dr. Larry Pyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Pyle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pyle
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Pyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Pyle, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pyle graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Pyle has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry R Pyle MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Pyle practice?
- Dr. Larry Pyle has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Pyle practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.