Dr. Larry Pyle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Larry Pyle?

January 15th, 2016

Female, new to area

Last visit was about 5 years ago-still galls me! Waited in cubby hole of waiting room (no windows, lots of us waiting) for '2'hr's.' complained to girl Friday, she was 'only' staff at the time. Never was there anyone else. Anyway, I told her I would have to leave as I had other things to do. She informed me that "she also had other things to do"! Told her the difference was that 'she' got paid for being there'!!! When you finally did get in exam room , also another long wait, you had to weigh yourself etc. Long story short I fired them and 2 days later I got mail from them firing me! Later found out that 'the girl Fri.' double booked every 15 min.! No wonder the wait. And don't you just love 'his fancy earrings'?

October 2nd, 2015

Patient

Dr. Pyle is excellent physician, he has great bedside manner, very good interpersonal skill, list to your concerns and make great recommendation for your overall health. Does this all with sense of humor which is lacking in medical field today, without any hesitation, I would recommend him and great staff, it's like a family setting, you will feel right home. My overall rating would 4.5

August 22nd, 2012

Waiting to be seen took a while, but i understand things take time & each patient's needs are different. Doctor was very professional & conscientious in my office visit, took the time to listen & discussed best options, pros & cons. Very knowledgeable in treatments & medications. Felt like I had a say & was involved in my care as Doctor educated me in my options. Overall a very genuine, caring doctor with good bedside manner; easy to talk to & discuss problems with.

April 26th, 2012

Horrible. Spent 3 min with me and did not ask a single question. And then prescribed me the most expensive drug out there. Abilify. Don't waste your time and money

September 17th, 2011

Avoid this 'doctor'

June 27th, 2011

Great

A real doctor, who cares and knows his stuff, through and through.

November 7th, 2016