Internists
Video profile
1810 SE Port St Lucie Blvd
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952
772-398-0043
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  My Favorite Doctor  |  show details
by Cary Strickland on Nov 16th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Quirit since I moved to Fort Pierce over 13 years ago and he is the best primary physician I ever had. I can honestly say that I probably owe my life to this doctor for persuading me to have a colonoscopy. His staff is very friendly and accommodating. His wife works in the office and she is just a super lady. I recommended Dr. Quirit to neighbors of mine and they are totally pleased to have him as their primary care physician. He has numerous TRICARE patients and is military friendly.

|  Very thorough and follows up  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

Dr Quirit is in large part responsible for my being alive today. He has properly diagnosed problems I was having in their infancy and prevented serious complications that I could of had from both cancer and heart disease. His thorough examination and coordination with labs and specialists has assured me of a better/healthier life

|  AGREE WITH OTHER COMMENTATORS  |  show details
by Lyncoya on May 7th, 2010

He needs to clean up and paint his office. He definitely refers patients out to way too many specialists. Has practicing privileges at only one hospital in town. Difficulty in getting prescriptions called in. Refuses to sign for handicap sticker when he diagnosed patient with Emphysema.

|  Caring office staff and Dr., but...  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2009

......orders too many tests. Office desperately needs a new paint job. Makes me wonder what other corners are being cut.

|  show details
by meem on Apr 16th, 2008

agree sending to too many specialists "to be on the safe side" quote. very good other wise.