The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Brown
Dr. Larry Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kenyon, MN, with other offices in Rochester, MN and Rochester, MN (and 4 other locations). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Rochester Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Larry Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kenyon, MN.
Dr. Mary Hauser
Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology
Kenyon, MN 0.01 mi48
Dr. Michael Mckusick
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Kenyon, MN 0.01 mi35
Dr. Matthew Pollema
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Faribault, MN 12.91 mi15