A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Myers is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Myers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Myers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Richard Myers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Myers practice?
- Dr. Larry Myers has 14 office locations.
Dr. Larry Myers practices Family Medicine and Otolaryngology near Rio Rancho, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Eugene, OR and Springfield, OR.
See Rio Rancho Primary Care Doctors and Rio Rancho Otolaryngologists.