A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Williams, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Williams has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Edward White Hospital
- Kindred Hosp-Bay Area-St Petersburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry R Williams MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Larry R. Williams practice?
- Dr. Larry Williams has 3 office locations.
Dr. Larry Williams practices Vascular Surgery near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Surgeons.