A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Rabon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Rabon is Satisfactory.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Rabon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabon graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Rabon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Rabon practice?
Dr. Larry Rabon practices Urology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Urologists.