A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Larry Rabon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Larry Rabon is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Larry Rabon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabon graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Rabon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Lake City Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Larry Deon Rabon MD is a male Urologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Larry D. Rabon practice?
- Dr. Larry Rabon has 1 office location.
Dr. Larry Rabon practices Urology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Urologists.